[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
.php includes

.php includes

Propose here your templates, your plugins or ask one.
All tutorials available for Arfooo Directory are available in this category.

Moderator: effi

.php includes

Postby parvez » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 am

I operate a non directory webpage, but decided to add a directory as an extension of my site to add value and to increase exposure. Having researched several alternative scripts, I decided arfoo was far superior than even some paid sites.

So I set up the directory as per instructions without fail and made some alterations to the CSS to make the directory look and feel just like my site, barring the top and bottom.

Now I want to include the arfoo directory index.php in the middle section of my .html using the <?php include('directory/index')?> but it doesn't work.

I have the correct php handlers in my server and can add .php scripts into my .html files, but it doesn't work in the case of arfoo.

Can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated.

PS. I am not an expert and need a detailed step by step guide.
parvez

Re: .php includes

Postby parvez » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:29 am

Someone please help me if you know the answer. I know how to embed the arfoo script with iframes, but this causes variable height problems - either that or be forced to keep the scrolling on.

Javascripts available to resize iframes do not seem to work beyond the first page.

Perhaps .php include would be a more seamless method of embedding, but I just can't do this.

I am not an expert and need some help. If someone knows the answer, please, please help. I am really not progressing at all because of this minor glitch.

I look forward to your help.
parvez

Postby effi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:57 pm

hi
I think your index file must have the php exension and not html one

please write your url and the url of the arfoo diectory to let us understand what doyou cant
et
effi

Postby avinmichal » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm

A new above adaptation has been beneath development alongside PHP 5 for several years. This adaptation was originally planned to be appear as PHP 6 as a after-effect of its cogent changes, which included affairs for abounding Unicode support
avinmichal

Return to Templates, plugins and tutorials