[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Is there any word on the importing of phpLD to ARFOO?

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby columbo » Sun May 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Is there any word on the importing of phpLD to ARFOO? I have a site running phpLD that has over 3500 links and growing rapidly and I would really like to convert to ARFOO but need a way to import the links from phpLD. I heard a few weeks ago that a import program was almost ready but I haven't heard anything since. Is it available yet or is it close to being available? The more my site grows, the more difficult it may be to convert to ARFOO.

Thanks
columbo

Re: Is there any word on the importing of phpLD to ARFOO?

Postby chadon » Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 am

The last time I heard about the phpld import script, Arf had to rewrite it entirely. But don't worry, I will remember about you and will let you know when it's ready if Arf doesn't do it before me ;)
chadon

Postby Arf » Wed May 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi,
yes exactly, I have rewrite script ;)
I must test it and create rewrite 301 permanent for loose nothing SEO ;)
I hope is online this week end.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby Arf » Sat May 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi,
I have rewrite this script and work, but in my localhost, when I enabled url rewriting, on the front end, url is not rewrited...

You have idea why, because I test to write url rewrite 301 permanent to don't lost SEO ;)

Thanks.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby ping » Sat May 16, 2009 7:58 pm

but isn't the converter just a database tool? o0
so it should work perfectly, i dont remember how is phpLD but the main problems must be the separated tables~inner join

or are you talking about a problem with the local server / htacess?
ping

Postby chadon » Sun May 17, 2009 1:09 pm

No he is talking about the difference between the URLs of both scripts. If you migrate from one script to an other one all the old links will give 404 errors and this could be bad for search engines and traffic. Arf will be doing automatic 301 redirections for all URLs so that when a visitor types:
site.com/phpld-url-id1.html
he will be sent to:
site.com/arfooo-url-id1.html
chadon

Postby chadon » Mon May 25, 2009 2:29 pm

chadon

Return to Installation, support and bug reports