[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Option for Feature Listings

Offer your ideas here for improving the script.

Moderator: effi

Postby southern » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Would be nice to have an option in the paid listings area where they could pay to be a featured site..... possible?.....already done?.....did I miss something? LOL

Also and maybe I can edit this myself if I can find where it is, when a user registers it says you can now log in, however that is not true, they must first confirm e-mail if you have it set like that, so until they confirm they cannot log in.

many users are not as web savy as we are, so they just try to log in and do not check e-mail, when they try that it just refreshes, no errors or anything. here are my suggestions.

pop up after registration states you must now confirm your e-mail, and , or in log area there is a note that says new users must confirm e-mail before they can log in.
southern

Re: Option for Feature Listings

Postby effi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:14 pm

I am not sure to understand exactly what is a feature link
I think it is a priority and you cab choose what priority you give to a website
et
effi

Postby southern » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 am

Not a feature link, but paid ads would be shown either first, or have a separate results area titled feature sponsors or some thing like that
southern

Postby effi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:25 pm

I still don't understand (excuse me i am not a native english)
:(
You can put your ads in the order you want ! and put any html code before
et
effi

Postby southern » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm

ok let me see if I can explain, I am using mine for a local business directory, so a place called joe's widgets lists in my directory which is free, but he would be willing to pay lets just say 20.00 a year to have his listing as a "featured listing" say on the front page like that or some where whuch means more exposure for his listing.

does that make sense?

I am not talking about the ads
southern

Postby effi » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:39 pm

ok : a guy wants to be the first on the listing, Is that right ?
then you edit his description and put a priority and he will be the first !

Priority levels are from 0 to 10
(10 the higher, 0 the default).
et
effi

Postby umarsk » Sun May 09, 2010 12:08 pm

You have a dynamic team of two and we have a featured listing option for you that doesn't break the bank. With the team featured listing display account level you can highlight all the active MLS listings from your team; automatically. IDX will pull in all these team listings based on two unique Agent ID's as provided by your MLS and display these on a special page you add to your website. With the team level account you can promote combined listings together on the featured page together as one. Of course you still get all the great benefits of the featured listings management tools, special branding options, listing syndication and other core featured display options, PLUS you can even add an individual bio page for each team member. Now you never have to worry about updating your website with your team's active listings again, it's automatic. At a flat rate of only $49 per month, it's a great value for those top producing real estate teams out there!
umarsk

Postby rose » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:17 am

its too good.....
rose

Return to Suggestion Box