[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
500 internal server error

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby inblogger » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 pm

inblogger

Re: 500 internal server error

Postby inblogger » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 pm

To all the unworthy administration team.
I am really sorry to say the above words but that's how it is. You should put a big label perhaps an <h1> in your download page that says: We don't give a sh*t for support, don't expect anything.
The fact the script is free of charge definitely isn't a factor not to offer support.
Phpbb is free too, but they are responsible people, unlike you.

I am just amazed by your unprofessional ism.

Congratulations, keep it on like this, maybe one day you will just shut down...

PS. You can always ban me, and delete this post, but this will just prove my points above.
PS2. Of course i got some printscreens of these posts, so if i see you in any big forum around that i happen to be member, i'll post them to show to people your true faces.
PS3. Hope i din't offend you (as if you care), but truth is harsh.
inblogger

Return to Installation, support and bug reports