[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
unserialize() [function.unserialize]

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby taqvi » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 pm

hi
i installed your script it was running fine for few days but now i am getting the following error, even i have re-installed it but still getting the same error, plz tell me what to do and also tell me how can i make backup of my work as i have added about 96 websites in my directory

This error is really very annoying :oops:
/directory/
(8) unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 4091 of 4096 bytes Cacher.php line 167 15-11-09 13:46

FrontController->getInstance() # line 12, file: /XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/index.php
FrontController->__construct() # line 32, file: /XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/FrontController.php
FrontController->loadSettings() # line 46, file: /XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/FrontController.php
Cacher->load(\"settings\") # line 87, file: /XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/FrontController.php
unserialize(\"a:100:{i:0;a:2:{s:3:\"key\";s:15:\"selectionPeriod\";s:5:\"value\";s:1...\") # line 167, file: /XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/Cacher.php
Last edited by taqvi on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taqvi

Re: unserialize() [function.unserialize]

Postby effi » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 am

hello,
You should put xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on your directory way in the message, it is not suitable to let it know to hackers.

I suppose that you should empty the cache folder with the admin panel, or cache and compiled folders by ftp tool.
et
effi

Postby taqvi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 pm

I suppose that you should empty the cache folder with the admin panel, or cache and compiled folders by ftp tool.[/quote]
Hi
Thanks for replying me, i have deleted all cache files through ftp, but all my websites which i have added has gone, now tell me what i should do ? i had take backup of my database can i restore my submitted websites and categories through that sql backup file ? if yes so please tell me how can i do it ? becouse i dont want to add more then 100 websites, their keywords and thumbnails again and please also tell me how can i upload the thumbnails again
kindest regards
Danish
taqvi

Postby effi » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:46 am

removing cache and compiled files do not reach the database.
surely something wrong in your install
et
effi

Postby taqvi » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi
Thanks for your reply, actually i have re-installed it but i have got the backup of my database, Could you please tell how can i restore my website with database backup.
thanks alot
kind regards
taqvi

Postby effi » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 am

I don't understand your question : if you put the same config to old database, you will recover all your previous data.
et
effi

Return to Installation, support and bug reports