Newsletter without TinyMCE. Why ?

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Newsletter without TinyMCE. Why ?

Postby Searchtheweb » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:54 am

Hello,

I have been waiting for an answer for so long, but it seems you don't pay attention to the english forum as you do for the french one... We don't speak french all of us, you know ...
This is my first post on this matter :
"Newsletter format
by Searchtheweb » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 am

Hello,

I have a question : why is the mass mailer or newsletter function so low in formatting and why isn't it integrated with TinyMCE so that you can introduce a justify or align right or to insert a link on a word in your newsletter ?
This would be my disappointment with arfooo, the rest of it is ok."

As you can see, it was on november the 25th when i wrote and nobody bothered to give me an answer and that's not ok. At least a No, you can't, would have been polite...
My problem is this : when i try to send a mass mail, or a newsletter, i don't have a TinyMCE there, to format the text. Why is that ? It is just plain text.
I would love to find out how can i modify in order to write the Newsletter text inside TinyMCE in order to put a link on a word, to format the text with justify and so on ...
Searchtheweb

Re: Newsletter without TinyMCE. Why ?

Postby Arf » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi,

Tiis is right, I create always newsletter in notepad++ ^^
So don't thinked about tynimce for this textarea.

I must test it for see, if in important webmail, we don't have css problem with tynimce.
And I add this improvement in arfooo version 2.0.0
Arf
Site Admin

Re: Newsletter without TinyMCE. Why ?

Postby Searchtheweb » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Arf, i'm glad i could suggest you something that will surely improve Arfooo 2.
I must say i love this platform but there are a few things i would change or improve.
I still have the Google PR problem : it shows 0/10 for all submitted websites...Don't know why...
I would love to try something regarding newsletter with tinymce, if you have already tried something on this part of development!
Searchtheweb

Return to Installation, support and bug reports