[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Problem with activation

Problem with activation

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Problem with activation

Postby felixgod » Wed May 26, 2010 3:16 am

Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... ,
felixgod

Re: Problem with activation

Postby martinglover » Wed May 26, 2010 4:25 am

Try disabling email confirmations, add a couple of submissions, then re-enable it.

Martin.
Arfooo Web Hosting from £1.49 -

Free UK Home Computer Help Forum -
martinglover

Re: Problem with activation

Postby zibonkhangf » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

I got BP single user all set up and I continued on to test registering on my site, after signup it simply loaded page saying "signup was a success" and told me to log in. then for some reason a day later, when I tested registering again, It suddenly asked to validate my account "check email for activation" code. I was ok with that, but NOW I am getting lots of new users saying the activation code/ link in email is not working for them, and even when they cut and past the code in the activation page box, it still does not validate them.

zibonkhangf

Return to Installation, support and bug reports