Paid Listings.. Help!!

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Paid Listings.. Help!!

Postby proquest » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:45 pm

All Paid listings are not working correctly, coming in as error with no message as to the customers upgrade or premium listing...
Is there a way to change the listings to paid in the admin or is there something i'm missing
Thanks
proquest
http://real-listings.net
proquest

Re: Paid Listings.. Help!!

Postby alexmiller00 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:42 am

I am also having this problem, I see in the edit page for the site there is a attribute called detail and it says free but there is no way to change this, there is also noway to update this (i could do it in phpMYadmin if i knew what to put in the field, any ideas?), I would really appreciate some help with this! Has anyone else tried to upgrade a client from a free listing to a paid listing with success? Or do you have to actually go through the paypal or allopass, And what if a user starts out as a free listing and wants to upgrade to a paid, do you have to add them all over again?
alexmiller00

Postby eoinbronks » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 am

Paid listings are not working correctly, coming in as error with no message as to the customers upgrade or premium listing.
eoinbronks

Postby umarizal » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:57 pm

I have the same problem.
umarizal

Return to Installation, support and bug reports