[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Can I create a new payment method?

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby umarizal » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Hello friends!

I wonder if I can create and use different forms of payment to privileged links.

I want to create a way to use a form of payment by transfer or bank deposit.

Thanks!
umarizal

Re: Can I create a new payment method?

Postby alexmiller00 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:57 am

You would have to use some kind of service i.e. authorize.net, echeck.net, chasepaymentech.com etc... That way you have a provider that is already linked up to a banking network and can accept incoming wire transfers as well as verify the end-users information to keep the fraud down.
alexmiller00

Re: Can I create a new payment method?

Postby umarizal » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 am

In Brazil we have some systems similar to PayPal called and , where people can make purchases through their bank or credit cards.

How do I create a custom form of payment for these systems?
umarizal

Return to Installation, support and bug reports