[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
After Paying where to Redirect?

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby parkstad » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 am

After paying at Paypal the redirected page is: webmaster-loading.html
There it stops (reloads continuously) because this page is not in the system of Arfoo-files

Please help - Anyway it's a perfect script !!! :D :roll:
parkstad

Postby Arf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi,
In version 1.0.7 the file loading.tpl is in
templates/arfooo/webmaster/loading.tpl

And after loading normally, we are redirected on form submission.
Arf
Site Admin

Re:

Postby parkstad » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:58 am

parkstad

Re:

Postby parkstad » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:49 pm

parkstad

Re: After Paying where to Redirect?

Postby martinglover » Wed May 19, 2010 8:46 am

Has anyone fixed this as I am having the same problem. The page states it is loading awaiting verification.
Arfooo Web Hosting from £1.49 -

Free UK Home Computer Help Forum -
martinglover

Re: After Paying where to Redirect? - RESOLUTION!

Postby martinglover » Wed May 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi guys,

I've found the solution.

You need to make sure the Paypal IPN (instant payment notification) is enabled on your paypal account and points back to your website page. I was having the problem when it was pointing to a previous domain I had and therefore was not sending the notification that the payment was successful. Because of this it was not authenticating the payment and not taking the user to the submit page.

Hopefully this should help you, it worked for me.

Good luck.
Arfooo Web Hosting from £1.49 -

Free UK Home Computer Help Forum -
martinglover

Postby matt75 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi,

Can you tell me witch page of directory are used in Paypal IPN (instant payment notification).
THX ;)
matt75

Postby alexmiller00 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:22 am

I put http://coloradoweedfinder.com/webmaster-loading.html in my paypal account, as the IPN link, I also enabled IPN. Is this incorrect? because its just sitting there loading over and over again?!?! Some one please help me I would really really appreciate it!
alexmiller00

Return to Installation, support and bug reports