[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Trading Commandments

Trading Commandments

Offer your ideas here for improving the script.

Moderator: effi

Trading Commandments

Postby rebbecazenn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm

There are many factors to being a successful trader. Many of them are all about how you go about trading. Which makes them some of the easiest yet hardest traits in yourself to catch and change. If you follow these commandment or vows you can be on the right track of making a lot of money.
• I am trading a tested system with crystal clear calls on market direction, position entry, stop placement, trade management, and strong psychological reasoning and support.
• I realize that I create my own luck and fortune by study of the markets, focus on doing the correct thing in the market, and keeping my mind clear of illusions and "trading noise" created by the excess information in the markets and in the news.
• Trading Forex is fearless, killer, high-speed fun. It is not a place for me to be "conservative," passive, or "low key." I totally love trading Forex. I love the excitement of being in this business.

Return to Suggestion Box