[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
I have error on index and admin page...

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby reyko » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:36 am

Hi.You can see that I have a serious error on my index page:

Here is a screenshot:

Also I observe that I have a black window in admin page with something write on it.

Here is a scrrenshot:

Realy I don't know what happen becouse I didn't make any change ,the script work very good.

how can I resolve this problem?
reyko

Re: I have error on index and admin page...

Postby effi » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 am

Try to delete the content of cache and compiled folder by FTP.
et
effi

Postby reyko » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 am

I go in root/public_html/cache.There is a lot of files also is htaccess.

Al of that files I must delete?
reyko

Postby effi » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Yes, you keep only htaccess, and delete too compiled folder content except htaccess
Don't mind, theY will regenErate automatically when you will come back to your website.
One file is probably corrupted
et
effi

Postby saidbakr » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:33 pm

I think that you may have to change the permisions of the cache folder. The application does not able to delete files from the cache folder.

Indeed, I'm not linux professional, I hope one of our friends here able to till you how to do this task, or you may try to use your hosting account's cPanel.
Best Regards,

, just another customized Arfooo directory.
saidbakr

Return to Installation, support and bug reports