[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Integrate Arfoo into an existing website

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby dieter2005 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:35 am

dieter2005

Re: Integrate Arfoo into an existing website

Postby Arf » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Arf
Site Admin

Postby parvez » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:53 am

Hi Arf,

I just read your reply on how to integrate arfoo into an existing website, but did not understand it other than <?php include('directory/index')?> will not work. Indeed I tried the .php include, but it doesn't work for arfoo even though my .php handlers are set correctly.

I would like to integrate arfoo into the middle section of my existing website to make it look and feel as part of my existing .html website (not wordpress), but do not understand what you mean by code select {php} {/php}. What do I include in between?

Can you please help? I have been trying different methods without any success. Originally I tried to modify the header and footer .tpl and although I managed to make it look exactly like my site, I could not make some of the javascripts work and was unable to add any conditional <!--[if IE]><![endif]--> progressive enhancements which are very necessary for my design. So I decided to try to include arfoo in the middle section of my site.

I am just not getting enough help. I am not an expert and cannot understand short messages. I need a step by step guide if you can please find the time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Parvez
parvez

Postby Patlom » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 am

Hi Arf and everybody,
I'm very interesting to integrate Arfoo into my site, but still waiting something that I really don't know what it is. I come to this forum and read most of threads here. But still not sure that I sure go for it or not.
I'd like to hear from you guys that after you integrate Arfoo to your site and what happen, better or nothing changed or any other feeling. Please give me some guide line may be I can make good decision.
Thanks and waiting to hearing from you guys.
Tulip.
Patlom

Return to Installation, support and bug reports