[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Pagerank shows 0 for all sites

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby mattmich22 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi

Every website I add to the script shows a pagerank of 0 and I know that they should have pagerank. Any ideas why the pagerank ain't working please?

Thanks
mattmich22

Re: Pagerank shows 0 for all sites

Postby mrbeen » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am

mrbeen

Postby Arf » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:12 am

Hi,

Some host IP are baned by Google and when you request Pagerank or some information about Google like indexed pages, you have an error.
We have second method to generate PageRank. For it I use external server, but many people use this server too and Google have banned my IP ^^
So I must found other server.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby webb » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 pm

and how to fix it where the server where to change it?
webb

Postby umarizal » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:51 am

I'm having the same problem.
umarizal

Postby OysterHosting » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 am

Hello, there.

Maybe G banned some IP and then it's the reason you cannot grasp the pagerank for your directory.
The odd is, using another script for testing purposes shows me the results.
So, in this case is not that my IP is blacklisted by G but your script doesn't work.

I went into it and I got my Arfooo (so much compliments and thanks for it!) indetail page pagerank working.

Please, if you wish to update your GooglePageRanker.php for the next directory release, you should look into the "outdated" algorithm.

Hope it's of some help.

Thank you
OysterHosting

Postby OysterHosting » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:51 am

If the algorithm doesn't work properly, you can switch one million IPs without obtaining anything
OysterHosting

Return to Installation, support and bug reports