[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Error after update to 106

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby keana » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi,

I want to change out all the Google advertising on my site cause it just isn't worth it. I'm going with Commission Junction to see how they rate and if not them then on to someone else. However after the update to 106 I am now getting this error when I try to save new ads or edit existing Adsence criteria:

(2) in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument Cacher.php line 115 4-9-08 13:56

FrontController->dispatch() # line 13, file: /home/englishb/public_html/directory/index.php
call_user_func_array(Array[2], Array[1]) # line 329, file: /home/englishb/public_html/directory/core/FrontController.php
Admin_AdController->saveAdCriteriaEditAction("4") # line 0, file: unknown
Cacher->clean("tag", Array[1]) # line 121, file: /home/englishb/public_html/directory/admin/controllers/AdController.php
in_array("adCriteria", null) # line 115, file: /home/englishb/public_html/directory/core/Cacher.php

Help please.....

Bye, Keana
keana

Re: Error after update to 106

Postby Arf » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi,

You have done an upgrade from what version?
You have only this bug?

Do you delete the contents of the cache and compiled folders except .htaccess files?

Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:08 pm

I've completed the upgrade from 1.05 to 1.06. It seems like other than this error everything went well. My directory: http://www.englishbay.com/directory/ is working fine. This error on the adsence only came up after the upgrade. I have deleted contents cache and compiled folders, not the htaccess files.

Bye, Keana
keana

Postby Arf » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:27 am

Hi,

Whats up if you put the adsenses OFF?

You use what as ftp software?
Have you turned in your FTP software: Show hidden files?

Because there may be hidden files in the file cache or compiled

The cache files and have compiled a CHOMOD 777?

Did you do it properly updated?
Modify and upload all new files?

Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:41 am

keana

Postby Arf » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Hi,

Do you have add webiste with "%" character ? in title or in description ? before this problem ?
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:53 pm

keana

Postby Arf » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Because I see, this problem is now only on index page.

Do you have delete adsense criteria on index page ?

Do you have try delete the files and folder in cache and compiled folders one more time ?
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi Arf! I've been very busy and unable to work on the issues I was having with my directory install. Today I was going to attempt to fix them. My first plan of attack was going to be to log into my cPanel access for my account and empty the cache and compiled folders from the file manager. Just in case my ftp app wasn't doing the trick. I never got that far........ For what ever reason I decided to log into the admin area of the directory and poke around there first. Then I noticed the little button you have for "Clear cache" and so I pushed it...... Problem Solved: http://www.englishbay.com/directory/ Everything back up and running perfectly. As always thanks for your help and thanks for this fabulous script!

Keana
keana

Postby Arf » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:02 am

Hi Keana,

If your problem is solved, Ima happy for you :)
For the FTP software, use filezilla, I think is the best ;)

Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Return to Installation, support and bug reports