[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
(8) Undefined index: siteType c_1_webmaster_submit1_tpl.p

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby keana » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:37 am

Hi Arf! Sorry to bug you again but I've got an error on upgrading.... I just upgraded from 1.06 to 1.07 and all went well. Then I noticed this:

(8) Undefined index: siteType c_1_webmaster_submit1_tpl.php line 27 4-11-08 23:32

I get it on this page: http://www.englishbay.com/directory/submit-website.html the first page of the site submit. It goes away if I clear the cache but then comes back on reload. Could you please point me to where I messed up.... Thanks for the great update! Lots of great new features I am looking forward to using.

Bye, keana
keana

Re: (8) Undefined index: siteType c_1_webmaster_submit1_tpl.p

Postby Arf » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:55 am

Hi,

Do you have uploaded new files, step 16 ?
And after, deleted files in folder compiled and cache, all files except .htaccess

Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:08 pm

I think I did this the first time... And I just did it again.... no change, still the same issue.
keana

Postby Arf » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Do you have replace this files views/TemplateLiteView.php by new file ?
Sure, you have make one more time, full update 1.0.7 ?

Because, you have strange bug.
If you have make nothing change on new files, so you have forgot some files or upload problem.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:19 pm

I just tried replacing the TemplateLiteView.php still have the problem..... So I guess then I need to redo the full update? Any other ideas? I am extremely busy these days and I don't have the time to do this all again.... I may need to put it on the back burner for a while.

Bye, Keana
keana

Postby Arf » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:35 pm

If you want, give me private ftp access and I see.
I think is really a small forgotten.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:49 pm

Hi Arf, Thanks for your generous offer! I will pm you my ftp info.... I am sure it is a small issue something I screwed up! I appreciate your help! I am so busy launching my natural dog & cat treats biz that I have had little time for my englishbay.com domain. Do you have a cat or dog? I would love to send you some of my treats as a thank you for this fabulous script.

Bye, Keana
keana

Postby keana » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:32 am

Hi Arf,

I just got an email from a person browsing my englishbay site. He alerted me to the problem that none of the directory listings are working... If you click on "details" for any of the listings you get:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/englishb/public_html/directory/components/PhoogleMap.php on line 132

So the directory is crippled. Please help!! What can I do about all of this?

Bye, Keana
keana

Postby Arf » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:19 am

Hi,

I have create fix here :
topic77.html

Arf ;)
Arf
Site Admin

Re: (8) Undefined index: siteType c_1_webmaster_submit1_tp

Postby jonahandrew » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:06 am

I am sure it is a small issue something I screwed up! I appreciate your help! I am so busy launching my natural dog & cat treats biz that I have had little time for my englishbay.com domain. Do you have a cat or dog? I would love to send you some of my treats as a thank you for this fabulous script. Thanks for your generous offer! I will pm you my ftp info....
|||
jonahandrew

Return to Installation, support and bug reports