[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Problem with URL/Category

Propose here your templates, your plugins or ask one.
All tutorials available for Arfooo Directory are available in this category.

Moderator: effi

Postby hoha1953 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 am

The URL-check in the same category allows only any domain for one time.
Example: http://www.your-domain.de/page1 and http://www.your-domain.de/page2 is not allowed.

I need a check to the hole URL.
Example:
http://www.your-domain.de/page1 and http://www.your-domain.de/page2 is allowed.
http://www.your-domain.de/page3 and http://www.your-domain.de/page3 is not allowed.
In the detail-site it has to show the hole URL, not only the domain.

Could anyone help me?
I dont found something like that in the settings.

Many thanks for an answer!
hoha1953

Re: Problem with URL/Category

Postby effi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:36 am

et
effi

Postby hoha1953 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:34 am

I have changed the settings so, but does not work in subcategories.
I can`t add
www.domain.de/page1 and www.domain.de/page2 in the same category.
in different categories it works.
In different categories it works also with the same URL.
Only the same domain with different subs in one categorie doesn´t work.
hoha1953

Postby hoha1953 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 am

Can it be, that the Key is Domain and not URL?
hoha1953

Postby hoha1953 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 am

in every detail-site is only shown the domain and not the URL with subs!
hoha1953

Postby hoha1953 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:35 am

After many tests the situation is like that:

Submission site by user: same URL in same category does not work
Create new site by admin: same URL in same category does not work
Modify site to other catagory by admin: it works and the following is ok!

I get this results under different templates. So, it is not a problem in the template.

Now I have the problem, that a user have to submit his second or third site in the wrong category and its on me as admin to change the category to the right.
hoha1953

Postby effi » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:26 am

Hi
I think it is to avoid duplicates, but I dont know where the code is,
why do you need two same urls in the same category ?
et
effi

Postby hoha1953 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:24 am

I have build a site for contacts.
See www.derkontakthof.de !
For Example: A club with 3 women, the webpages of the women are subsites of the same URL like
www.asia-club-koeln.de/Mina.html and www.asia-club-koeln.de/Kim.html and so on.
They have to be in the same category.

In submit and create this is disable.
In edit it works.
hoha1953

Return to Templates, plugins and tutorials