[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
restore with backup file

restore with backup file

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

restore with backup file

Postby vivien » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:33 am

hi,

I just recently discover Arfooo, and find it is a really nice directory database script. I backup Arfoo(System->Save->Txt)from my site: http://www.cyberjayadirectory.com, then i restore the data into my localhost Arfooo.

I find the table: Arfoo_users in my local Arfooo get overwritten with the login/password from http://www.cyberjayadirectory.com, so i try using that username/password to log into my localhost, but it doesn't allow me. I can see the data being restore correctly into my localhost directory http://localhost/, but can't log in administrator!

Does the backup(save)/restore only works if i restore back to the same url: http://www.cyberjayadirectory.com, or is there something i can change in my localhost to enable me to login localhost admin?

Thanks

Vivien
vivien

Re: restore with backup file

Postby vivien » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 pm

hi, i still can't go into admin in my local server

local server address used for login(LOCAL):http://localhost/admin/main/login

cyberjayadirectory.com login page(LIVE): http://www.cyberjayadirectory.com/admin/main/logIn

i can log in to my LIVE site, but can't login to my LOCAL site. I exported from LIVE data and restore to LOCAL, so they should have the same password, why can't i login to LOCAL site? I view the Arfoo_users file, both same username and same password

my LIVE site is in Linux cpanel, LOCAL is using wampserver if it helps

Thanks
vivien

Return to Installation, support and bug reports