[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Page rank algorithm

Page rank algorithm

Propose here your templates, your plugins or ask one.
All tutorials available for Arfooo Directory are available in this category.

Moderator: effi

Re: Page rank algorithm

Postby Deanne » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 am

PageRank is the algorithm used by Google to determine the position of a website in the search results page. All websites look to have a good PageRank to show up on search results. There are many helpful SEO techniques that help to increase PageRank with popular search engines like Google. Of these, the most important are the on page optimization in SEO which include keyword analysis, content, title tags, etc. Another factor that increases PageRank is link building.
Deanne

Postby beatricedns » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 am

The Google Page Rank amount relies on the abnormally autonomous attributes of the Internet by application its all-inclusive all-around hotlink anatomy as a prime indicator of an alone page's value. In essence, Google interprets a hotlink from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at added than the arduous aggregate of votes, or links a page receives. It as well analyzes the page that casts the vote.The acumen is that PageRank calculations by agency of this algorithm are easier to compute, because we can apathy the absolute amount of web pages.
beatricedns

Postby Anthony00814 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 am

PageRank is the algorithm acclimated by Google to actuate the position of a website in the searc after-effects page. All websites attending to accept a fine PageRank to appearance up on search results.
Anthony00814

Postby Mareeobros » Fri May 13, 2011 6:05 am

PageRank is the algorithm acclimated by Google to actuate the position of a website in the search after-effects page. All websites attending to accept a acceptable PageRank to appearance up on search results.The most of important are the on page enhancement in SEO which cover keyword analysis, content, appellation tags, etc. Another agency that increases PageRank is link building.
Mareeobros

Postby EtheelLambert » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 am

The Google algorithm first calculates the appliance of pages in its basis to the search terms, and again multiplies this appliance by the PageRank to aftermath a final list. The higher your PageRank accordingly the higher up the after-effects you will be.
EtheelLambert

My Site Is Not Crawling In Yahoo why?

Postby dhavalpage » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:04 am

i think you problem is not huge as me and your keyword going down but i have huge url crawled in google but the thing is that right now google uncrawled my urls and they unlisted many url in google so tell me what can i do?
dhavalpage

Postby benivolent » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:45 am

Pagerank Formula :

PR(A) = (1 - d) + d * SUM ((PR(I->A)/C(I))

Where:

* PR(A) is the PageRank of your page A.
* d is the damping factor, usually set to 0,85.
* PR(I->A) is the PageRank of page I containing a link to page A.
* C(I) is the number of links off page I.
* PR(I->A)/C(I) is a PR-value page A receives from page I.
* SUM (PR(I->A)/C(I)) is the sum of all PR-values page A receives from pages with links to page A..

In other words: The PR of a page is determined by the PR of every page I that has a link to page A. For every page I that points to page A, the PR of page I is devided by the number of links from page I. These values are cumulated and multiplied by 0,85. Finally 0,15 is added to this result, and this number represents the PR of page A.
benivolent

Postby parisglam » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 am

Page Rank algorithm is a link analysis algorithm used by the Google search engine, that assigns a numerical weighting to each documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of "measuring" its relative importance within the set. The algorithm may be applied to any collection of entities with reciprocal quotations and references.it is discovered by Larry Page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.displaywinkel.be
parisglam

Return to Templates, plugins and tutorials