[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[SOLVED] Backlink checker won't work

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby Evadido » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi,

I just installed tha last version of arfooo (2.02), and after setting it up, I started testing my site. I created three links on the directory, two of them with no reciprocal link. When I run the "check backlinks" options under "system", it shows a progress bar, and after completion, it shows the three links with no more information :roll:

If I go to "directory"->"search websites" and I search for "http", it shows a list with the three links with the "backlink" field greened and with a "yes" label.

Am I doing something wrong or the checker just don't work?

Is out there some external tool to check these backlinks?

Thank you very much! :)
Evadido

Re: [SOLVED] Backlink checker won't work

Postby Evadido » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Evadido

Postby vlahul » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 pm

It is give my this error when run the linkchecker.php:

cargando:
Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/..../public_html/mysite.com/linkchecker.php on line 92
-> NO VALIDO

I set up the correct parameters (database, username, pass,. url) in linkchecker.php.
Any ideas?
vlahul

Postby Evadido » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:13 am

Mmmhhhh...

It seems that you entered as backlink an absolute path relative to your own computer, or simply a path that does not exists. It is not serious, so the script tells you that the backlink is not valid ("no valido"). It will be marked as non existent backlink in your database. If you test it with more than one backlink, it should continue working well after this warning.

Have a good week ;)
Evadido

Postby jog2jog » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:39 am

Thanks m8 worked perfectly
jog2jog

Return to Installation, support and bug reports