[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[Solved]: Admin Area Log in Impossible

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby eingli » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 am

Hi Arf, Elf

I've gone through this Forum and have seen many posting concerning the webmaster's inability to Login to their Admin Page.

I have the same problem now for almost 2 days I can't connect to the AdminArea of the software.

My User and Password are Okay and at the beginning I had to try up to 30 times before I can Login but now it is simply not functioning at all.

I have use both http://domain/admin/main/logIn
and also http://www.domain/admin/main/logIn

Nothing work.

So, why can't many people Login to Admin Area of the software ?

Please your urgent help is needed.

Thank You
eingli

Re: Admin Area Log in Impossible

Postby ARS » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:49 pm

in another thread (post1688.html#p1688) this was solved by adjusting the .htaccess file

is your directory in the root directory of your webspace ?
links in signatures don't help
ARS

Postby eingli » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Dear ARS,
Thank you very much for the reply. Yes the Arfooo Script is installed in the root of my domain.
I have been trying the .htaccess file but I almost damage everything but I have uploaded .htaccess
file backup. I don't know how to solve this problem which is persisting for the last 2 days.

I can not log in to the Admin Area.

Can you please help me ?
eingli

Postby ARS » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:26 pm

ARS

Postby eingli » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:04 pm

I have done the changes as you suggested but up to now I can't Login.

Here is my original .htaccess

Options +FollowSymlinks
RewriteEngine On

#Put the line here to enable PHP5

#You may need to un-comment the following line
#Options +FollowSymlinks

# REMEBER YOU ONLY NEED TO STARD MOD REWRITE ONCE
RewriteEngine On

#REWRITE BASE
#RewriteBase /

# HERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ADD THE WWW PREFIXE REDIRECTION

# HERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ADD THE OLD SCRIPT REDIRECTION
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ index.php
eingli

Postby ARS » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:15 pm

ARS

Postby eingli » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Ohh Sorry I forgot to remove the top which I added as you suggested before.

But my original htaccess is with just one "RewriteEngine On" like this:

#Put the line here to enable PHP5

#You may need to un-comment the following line
#Options +FollowSymlinks

# REMEBER YOU ONLY NEED TO STARD MOD REWRITE ONCE
RewriteEngine On

#REWRITE BASE
#RewriteBase /

# HERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ADD THE WWW PREFIXE REDIRECTION

# HERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ADD THE OLD SCRIPT REDIRECTION
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ index.php

I have also try your htaccess WITH "RewriteBase /" and also WITHOUT "RewriteBase /"
I don't know where the problem is ARS I hope we can solve this problem.
Thank You
eingli

Postby ARS » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:44 pm

ARS

Postby eingli » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Dear ARS, I have replaced the htaccess with the one you just send me and I have uploaded it to the
website but still I can not Login to the AdminArea.
Thank you
eingli

Postby ARS » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:10 pm

ARS

Postby eingli » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

I have also try this one but still can not Login.

Do you think by using some of this ?Qk
as part of my Password could have created the problem ?
eingli

Postby effi » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 am

Since I change your password,
doest it work again (i tried it with the http://www...
if it doesnot work erase the history and cached files of your browser and try again with the new password i gave to you by PM
et
effi

Postby ARS » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:26 pm

@effi
have you found the solution?

@eingli
you have disabled to get private messages in this forum...I can't answer... :shock:

by the way:
ich kann auch in Deutsch weiterschreiben, wenn du möchtest ;)
Last edited by ARS on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARS

Postby effi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:15 am

hello ars,
yes it work now, there was only a problem on typing the password !!!
I changed the PW and it works jolly well

nothing to do with the htaccess !

please can you write in english if you want some answers from many people in the forum...
et
effi

Postby ARS » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:39 pm

ARS

Next

Return to Installation, support and bug reports