Arfooo Forum

Announcements about new products, updates Arfooo Directory and migration scripts

Moderator: effi

Arfooo Forum

Postby iHerts » Fri May 20, 2011 9:08 am

Hi people,

It just seems to me that who ever is running this board does not have the time or is not bothered about all the spam posts, Plus, Seems to be alot of questions by members asking for help or and advice do not get any replies?

Do you think it would be an idea to start an 'Unofficial' forum for true members of this great directory script?

I'm sorry but it just seems pointless in having a forum if it's not going to moderated Or to have a member of the directory team helping other users.
https://hebd.co.uk - Human Edited Business Directory
iHerts

Re: Arfooo Forum

Postby sleuth » Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Absolutely will certainly join I am building a directory at present and will contribute, if the forum ever gets cleaned up we can post here as well,
sleuth

Re: Arfooo Forum

Postby iHerts » Sat May 21, 2011 7:39 am

Hi,

I did get a reply form the mod of the board, They said members could just flag spam posts but not been funny about it, A mod job is to mod the board but still does not explain why user posts never seem to get replied to?

I think the french forum is alive and well? so maybe the english one is just here for users to help each other out, That would be great if there was not so many spam posts in the first place, Will see if can start a Unofficial forum in the future.

Thanks & all the best
https://hebd.co.uk - Human Edited Business Directory
iHerts

Return to Announcements about the script Arfooo Directory