[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Arfooo version 2.0 now available

Announcements about new products, updates Arfooo Directory and migration scripts

Moderator: effi

Postby effi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 am

Edit by Arf :
I edit your topic, I apologize before and thank you ;)

So I want just say, During the weekend of February 13th, I'll update the version of the site, so you can more easily test and see any improvements.
Arf

----------------------------

hello
Arf has released the new version of the script
you can download is there http://script.arfooo.com/telecharger/
the explainations are there in french http://script.arfooo.com

I will try it
THANK YOU ARF !
et
effi

Re: version 2.0 now available

Postby hunter » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:09 pm

i get "page not found" error!

William
hunter

Postby southern » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Will the templates we are currently using for 1.0.9 still work on this version?
also is there some where we can view what was updated or changed?
Thanks
southern

Postby effi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:54 pm

et
effi

Re: Arfooo version 2.0 now available

Postby southern » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Thanks and let me know I am not too good at adapting templates ....we will see how it goes after you post back LOL
southern

Postby jamecs » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 am

Update from 1.0.9 to 2.0.0 with existing database and template "studiopress orange" wasn't successfull.

Too many errors with the template engine and to many problems with updating the database. I'll stay with version 1.0.9

Greetings

Jan
jamecs

Postby effi » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 am

I agree : the adaptation of templates is not easy, i will ask arf how to do it on the french forum !
I had studiopress orange too and another more difficult

the betterway to adapt template is to copy all the directory of the new template arfoo
and then copy the subdirectory images of your old template
for the css the better is to open both css and copy tags by tags your own tags over arfooo....
(if you copy your old directory on the new as I did, some tags are missing)

Boring !
but it works !
It is a pity that arf didn't put his new tags in a special section !

the same for the language file
et
effi

Postby hunter » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 pm

I get an error message when I try to generate a site map: (8) Undefined index: categoryParents AppRouter.php line 92 22-2-10 0:19

FrontController->dispatch() # line 18, file: /home/f25reco/public_html/ukcbg/index.php
call_user_func_array(Array[2], Array[0]) # line 211, file: /home/f25reco/public_html/ukcbg/core/FrontController.php
Admin_SitemapController->indexAction() # line 0, file: unknown
AppRouter->getObjectUrl(Array[4], "siteDetails", true) # line 70, file: /home/f25reco/public_html/ukcbg/admin/controllers/SitemapController.php
am I missing something in the installation?
hunter

Postby thresanresee45 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:35 pm

thank you and let me know I am not too goodness at adapting temptation we will see how it becomes after you position back LOL.
|
thresanresee45

Return to Announcements about the script Arfooo Directory