[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Probleme with adsense banner...

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby reyko » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 am

I go in Admin Account and at Adsense I create a criterion (an image banner 468x60) and I try to put it on NEWS Page or Categories PAge but something isn't work. The banner is visible but it is over websites.

For exemple I put this criterion under website 5 but it appears over first website.Or it appears over right menu and the page is resize .

What is wrong? :roll:
reyko

Re: Problem with adsense banner...

Postby effi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:28 am

et
effi

Re: Probleme with adsense banner...

Postby reyko » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 am

reyko

Postby effi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:15 am

hello,
i don't understand your script code,
be prudent to install scripts from unknown sources :mrgreen: ,
it can cause a lot of trouble
et
effi

Postby reyko » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 am

Look I wanted to test to see if it didn't work at the script or it a general problems:

I create a criterion named 'TEST' with this contein: 'TEST test test '

At adsense in news I put the criterion 'TEST' under website 4 and under website 8.

And at news page look what it looks: (the criterion is under menu,over the list of websites,it is in red cyrcled )

reyko

Postby effi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 am

very curious
I tried on my own directory (in english and it is ok)

which version of arfoo do you have ?

did you make changes in language php and save in UTF8 and be prudent with quotes as there: \'
et
effi

Postby reyko » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Ooo.I translateed into roumanian.I need it.I have 1.0.9 version.

You can see it at: . I didn't think that what I translated make something wrong.
reyko

Postby effi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:25 pm

hello
in the 1.0.9 package arf forgot toupdate the languages files javascript paragraph
with

some code : look here topic173.html#p621
and add them (with traduction of course)

it causes some trouble with javascript code

another idea : did you change the css ?
did you make some div with z-index position or inline stuff ?
it could explain ?

or perhaps it would be better to put ads inside <div> </div> as arf said for ads position ?
topic51.html

with my encouragements,
et
effi

Return to Installation, support and bug reports