How to use a flash header menu and comments bug

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

How to use a flash header menu and comments bug

Postby keana » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Hello Arf!
I finally got around to installing a couple of updates to get fully caught up. Everything is working great. There is a small bug I noticed in the comment post section of the pages. My install is an english install and under the comment section is this "Ajouter un commentaire" . Where can I edit that to an english version of what I guess is saying Post a comment. That is the only bug I have noticed. Otherwise working perfectly. Thanks for such a HIGH quality script.

FWI Readers: I have an Arfooo section in my link directory for those of us with link directories powered by this great script: http://www.englishbay.com/directory

Could I get some help with installing a flash header menu to my directory? I want to use the flash header menu shown in my main site: http://www.englishbay.com I also want to keep the menu already present in the script.

Bye, kean
keana

Re: How to use a flash header menu and comments bug

Postby Arf » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 am

Hi keana,

If your directory work well is good news ;)
For edit language file, this is in folder languages/en.php and you changes word you want.
After you go with your ftp software in copiled folder and you delete all files/folder except .htaccess file.

For your header, you must edit file template/includes/header.tpl

Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Return to Installation, support and bug reports