[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Google Rank - Page 2

Google Rank

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Re: Google Rank

Postby martinglover » Wed May 26, 2010 4:28 am

Have you tried with the feature using a different site to gather page rank information? I'm not 100% how it works but I would guess you need an API key from Google to do a direct page rank lookup? Therefore if you use a 3rd party site to do the lookups instead then it should eliminate that?

Like I said, I'm no expert, just a suggestion that might make a bit of sense?
Arfooo Web Hosting from £1.49 -

Free UK Home Computer Help Forum -
martinglover

Postby nema » Wed May 26, 2010 9:22 am

i tray every thing but still don work Page Rank
API key is for Google map not for Page Rank
if anybody know how to put page rank to work, will be nice to describe.
nema

Postby Ricsca » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 am

News?
Ricsca

Postby calhounevans » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 am

I work with the DIF. guide and tools for webmasters with pagerank and they work fine on my server when attempting to use Arfoo I get this error too.
calhounevans

Postby bradleyowen12 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 pm

This is a previous trouble that seams Arf cant determine it. I´m still awaiting for a resolution many months ago to be capable to bring with Arfoo.
bradleyowen12

Previous

Return to Installation, support and bug reports