Google indexing

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Google indexing

Postby hunter » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Does anyone here really know the significance of site:example.com ? Recently my site showed 32,000 results then it plummeted to 107 when I pit a stupid gallery script in a sub domain, by removing that it seemed to recover now about 18,000 results. I tried this excercise with some directory type sites used by IBP & Arelis such as scrub the web etc and was really quite surprised at the results. On closer inspection of these sites, they are not as large or important as they pretend to be. My site has about 1/4 million links therein (not all visible) and it is quite a way from being user friendly . It has two search engines one which yields good quality results, unfortunately the Arffooo engine simply doesn't work and has defeated all my attempts to remove it from sight. Does anyone know how to disable and remove it without ill effect?

any comments would be vastly appreciated.

Arfooo has great potential, stick with it and it will reveal some astonishing effects and capabilities which the so called SEO experts haven't cottoned onto yet.
hunter

Return to Installation, support and bug reports