Adding Catagories

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Adding Catagories

Postby john123 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:50 pm

Cannot enter new catagories. I installed the directory and I must say I love it, great job. It installed with no problem, I updated my previous version which worked fine.

With the new version I get this error:
INSERT INTO Arfooo_categories(name, title, description, possibleTender, parentCategoryId, imageSrc) VALUES('Arts & Humanities','','','1','0','defaultCategoryImage.gif') (1024) B³±d SQL Unknown column 'title' in 'field list' (1054) Database.php line 221 30-9-08 19:38
FrontController->dispatch() # line 13, file: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxx.com/directory/index.php
call_user_func_array(Array[2], Array[0]) # line 329, file: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.com/directory/core/FrontController.php
Admin_CategoryController->saveNewAction() # line 0, file: unknown
ModelRecord->save() # line 200, file: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/directory/admin/controllers/CategoryController.php
CategoryModel->insert(Array[6]) # line 112, file: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/directory/core/ModelRecord.php
Model->insert(Array[6]) # line 117, file: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/directory/models/CategoryModel.php
Database->sqlInsert("Arfooo_categories", Array[6]) # line 196, file: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/directory/core/Model.php
Database->sqlQuery("INSERT INTO Arfooo_categories(name, title, description, possible...") # line 134, file: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/directory/core/Database.php
trigger_error("B³±d SQL Unknown column 'title' in 'field list' (1054)") # line 221, file: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/dire

No Idea what it means so I thought I would ask the experts. I look forward to you reply.
john123

Re: Adding Catagories

Postby Arf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:35 am

Hi and welcome,

You have update with new version, right ?
This error appear because, I think you don't have update your database with the file :
install/update/updatexxx.php ?

Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Return to Installation, support and bug reports