[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
You can test this version 2.01 demo

Announcements about new products, updates Arfooo Directory and migration scripts

Moderator: effi

Postby effi » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Hello everybody
I have the great honour to present you the new version,for evaluation purposes Arf is wotking on, : you can test it
and report problems

id and pw admin

please don't complain about language or design , it is not the matter yet !
effi

Re: You can test this version 2.0 demo

Postby masterimp » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 am

Hello i have a problem i cant access to the page :(
masterimp

Postby effi » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 am

please be more precise and tell us your browser name and version !
et
effi

Postby masterimp » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 pm

i dont know what happend i only can access with anonymouse: http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www. ... o-beta200/ im from central america.

The same happend with all my browsers:

Internet Explorer 8 v: 8.0.7100.0
Firefox: 3.5.2
Opera: 9.64

I have a suggestion for the program maybe u can include a section with news, like a little blog :) it will be cool...
masterimp

Postby seoconsult » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:07 pm

working fine for me
seoconsult

Postby hosting456 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 am

thanks for the demo version. Its working very good for me.
hosting456

Postby fastreplies » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey, when is the funeral?

It’s obvious 2.0 is dead and after 8 month of waiting for at least 1 freaking update,
I think we have our obligation to say RIP 2.0

Hoping to hear about funeral agreements soon

:shock: :( :shock:

fastreplies
There is very good reason why pigs never judge kanolies competition
fastreplies

Postby Arf » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:29 am

Hey,

This version is maybe released this week end ;)
We have work hard on and have implement many greatest features and review many code and design.
So we have make a long test for release an version without bug ;)
Arf
Site Admin

Postby fastreplies » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Well, now we know that at least you're still around :) all we have to do
is to hope you'll keep your word and we'll see something tangible and not
just another promise.

;)

fastreplies
There is very good reason why pigs never judge kanolies competition
fastreplies

Postby mrbeen » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 am

I'm waiting for the released day! :mrgreen:
Tried some tests with ur demo, all are good
mrbeen

Re: You can test this version 2.01 demo

Postby effi » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Many bugs corrected, you can test it again and report if problems
et
effi

EN Language File

Postby Ray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:16 am

The English word is ADDRESS (with 2 'd').
Ray

Language

Postby Ray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:22 am

Can you make it so that the admin can set the DEFAULT language/country for users? That would help users as they register - not have to search through the VERY LONG list of countries (not languages).
Ray

Postby funchiestz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:51 pm

I think it quite heavy from Singapore as well.. I cant open it from here, I will try to open it when I come back to Europe tomorrow.
funchiestz

Postby IBNSC » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 am

I'll try
IBNSC

Next

Return to Announcements about the script Arfooo Directory