[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
How to create new Template

Propose here your templates, your plugins or ask one.
All tutorials available for Arfooo Directory are available in this category.

Moderator: effi

Postby catalin.novac » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 am

Hello to all and congrats to the creator of this impressive script!
I recently got this script running and my question for the moment is how can I create a new and personal template. I must mention that I'm new in this area and any detailed info is appreciated.

Thank you in advance for helping me,
Catalin
catalin.novac

Re: How to create new Template

Postby effi » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 am

hello,
to create a new template, you must first copy the folder templates/arfooo
to be sure to have all the files needed by the program
you givi it another name
then you adapt the css or tpl files you want in it

and then apply your new template by administrator account

you can also look at http://themes-arfooo.sw-free.com/
et
effi

Postby eoinbronks » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 am

to create a new template, you must first copy the folder templates to be sure to have all the files required by the program you givi it another name then you adapt the css
| |
eoinbronks

Problem with template

Postby hoha1953 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 am

hello,
following your tip, i am using a template from http://themes-arfooo.sw-free.com/.
It is the theme: black-purple.
Now i have a problem, but i dont find a support-contakt on this site.
My problem is:
on index-site the subcategories are only shown by mouse-on, otherwise they are unvisible!

Can you help me or give me a contakt?

Thank you and with greetings
hoha1953

Postby hoha1953 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 am

Ok, if changed Colour in CSS-file.
Thanks
hoha1953

Return to Templates, plugins and tutorials