[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
template issue

template issue

Propose here your templates, your plugins or ask one.
All tutorials available for Arfooo Directory are available in this category.

Moderator: effi

template issue

Postby southern » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 pm

I found a tempate I want to use, but I am having a couple issues maybe some one smart with templates can help.

1. where the image for the folder for each category is the link to the image should be /templates/arfooo/images/defaultCategoryImage.gif on the template I have it calls for /uploads/images_categories/defaultCategoryImage.gif
I have been unable to find where I would change the location to where it should be, I looked every where I could think of, any help?

2. on the main page, and on the details page I am getting an error in the lower left where it should say done. this is all the info the error gives me
Line :3
Char: 9490
Error: Object does not support this property or method
code: 0

Then it shows the url for that page

maybe it has to do with the images maybe when I can fix that I will know,

any help at all?
southern

Re: template issue

Postby effi » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 am

hello,
for the 1 Question) Be careful with the version of template you want to use : the arfooo template is 1.0.9
but if you have a older version of template, you must upgrade it with arf recommendations for each version (languages and templates section) if you don't, a lot of new functions will not work.
et
effi

Postby southern » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:16 pm

I think this one was made for 1.06 but every thing works fine except for the 2 pages that show an error, the wierd thing is in firefox it is not there so I dunno
southern

Postby eoinbronks » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:29 am

the version of template you want to use : the arfooo template is 1.0.9
but if you have a older version of template
| |
eoinbronks

Return to Templates, plugins and tutorials