[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
small template modifications arfooo 2.0

Propose here your templates, your plugins or ask one.
All tutorials available for Arfooo Directory are available in this category.

Moderator: effi

Postby redaksi » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 am

greets all

I was rebuilding my web directory with Arfooo script, thanks Arfooo it's great script :D
basicly I love blue, and standard template is in blue, I like it.
so I decide to using this theme but with small modification.
our web directory is ,

btw, I'm invite you to join my web directory :P PR 3 already

best regards
redaksi

Re: small template modifications arfooo 2.0

Postby saidbakr » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Very smart and good modification. Congratulations!

I would like to ask you about how did you get able to change the image of "No Image"?
Best Regards,

, just another customized Arfooo directory.
saidbakr

Postby redaksi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:56 am

thanks saidbakr

change default image is so easy ;
create your own default image, I'm using 120x90 px, rename it to default.jpg
put that file in the directory /templates/temp_name/images/
delete or overwrite old default.jpg with your new file

regards
redaksi

Postby saidbakr » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:04 am

Thank you very much for your hint.
Best Regards,

saidbakr

Postby JereManU » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey,
nice one. How did you do that twitter intergration? :)
Regards,
JereManU

Postby redaksi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:43 pm

@JereManU

I'm using new website listed's RSS feed
for auto posting @ twitter you can use twitterfeed.com or feedburner.com

regards
redaksi

Postby JereManU » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks for the info :)
JereManU

Postby saidbakr » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:53 am

Best Regards,

saidbakr

Postby rahatkhan29 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Articles and news are also available to keep you informed of the latest news and developments rebounds recently in the search engines.Now position your site to top search engines.
rahatkhan29

Postby disolmodo78 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Articles and news are also available to keep you informed on the latest developments and recent rebounds in the search engines.
|
disolmodo78

Postby kemchua » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:47 am

I'm using new website listed's RSS feed
for auto posting @ twitter you can use twitterfeed.com or feedburner.com

regards

Postby Hashini » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 pm

I currently use Arfooo script.
Arfooo Directory is OS software merging all the characteristics expected by webmasters. Arfooo Directory is advanced with the most recent technologies: PHP 5, Ajax and JavaScript.

Here are top 04 features:

01. URL rewriting
02. Modify the look of your very basically through templates engine
03. The key pages are enabled or disabled according to your desires
04. Management back-links incorporated in the registration structure with a scanner to observe if the back-links are always at hand on the site of the webmaster
Hashini

Return to Templates, plugins and tutorials