[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[Solved]: Admin Area Log in Impossible - Page 2

[Solved]: Admin Area Log in Impossible

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Re: [Solved]: Admin Area Log in Impossible

Postby wpMatt » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:36 pm

i'm having the same issue,
But my login was working for few weeks, but i was not planned to launch the site, but now i do, and now login does not works,

Please help me.
Thanks,
Matt
|
wpMatt

Postby effi » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 pm

hi
in the previous post
it was a problem of typing the password ( you can ask to renew it and will get it by mail)

and you must type url the same way you register it in the data base (with or without www)
et
effi

Re: Admin Area Log in Impossible

Postby jeffer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 pm

|
jeffer

Postby bradleyowen12 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Dear ARS, I have substituted the htaccess with the one you just send me and I accept uploaded it to thewebsite but all the same I can not Login to the AdminArea.
bradleyowen12

Previous

Return to Installation, support and bug reports