[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
what files need chmod after install?

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby Athlon » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi

I have sorted most of the problems I was having installing Arfooo. Install now runs and I went through all of the steps but a couple of things happened.

1 when I created the SQL database I got the following message:

Warning: file_put_contents(../config/db.php) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/a2507538/public_html/install/step4.php on line 22

2 The documentation says that I should be instructed to chmod some files but this did not happen so I dont know what files or folders to change.

3 when I enter my URL it automatically restarts the install process again.

To get around this I deleted the install folder but now I get error 500.

Any help would be gratefull received.

Really like the look of the demo directory and want to get stuck into promopting my own directory as soon as possible

Regards
Paul
New directory project
Athlon

Re: what files need chmod after install?

Postby Arf » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi,

If you are an error 500, is just a htacces file problem.
where is installed the directory now ?
Arf
Site Admin

Re: what files need chmod after install?

Postby Athlon » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:48 am

Hi Arf

The url is http://www.bestsingledirectory.co.uk

Even though I have removed the install file it still defaults to domain/install and then cannot find the install folder because it is not there.

The root directory is public_html

I did not create a sub directory below this so uploaded the script files straith into public_html

Thanks
Paul
New directory project
Athlon

Return to Installation, support and bug reports