[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
Help Please, error 404 on admin and don't know what to do!

Find all the help you need on the script Arfooo Directory.
Please refer any bugs found.

Moderator: effi

Postby keana » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi, First off..... I am learning about .htaccess files and such things but I am by no means knowledgeable yet. I'm sure that this fact has lead me to where I am now.... I have installed Arfooo and I can't wait to use it. It looks perfect for a couple of sites of mine. However after installing I am not able to log into the admin page and I am getting an error 404 on that page. I know the read me covered this topic but I have read that and still can not make it work. Can anyone please help! I would love to finish this install and get using this script.

Some info: the site is http://www.momofood.ca and I have installed it into momofood.ca/directory/ my httaccess file reads as such:

# -FrontPage-

IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*

<Limit GET POST>
order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from all
</Limit>
<Limit PUT DELETE>
order deny,allow
deny from all
</Limit>
AuthName momofood.ca
AuthUserFile /home/momofdca/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd
AuthGroupFile /home/momofdca/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.grp
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
keana

Re: Help Please, error 404 on admin and don't know what to do!

Postby Arf » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:59 am

Hi Keana,

I need to know where your htaccess
In the root or in the folder directory?

Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Hi! Thanks for the help!! The htaccess file is located in my "public_html" folder, In installed Arfooo into "directory" folder .

Bye, Keana
keana

Postby Arf » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Ok post your htaccess pliz,
regards,
Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Here it is:

# -FrontPage-

IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*

<Limit GET POST>
order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from all
</Limit>
<Limit PUT DELETE>
order deny,allow
deny from all
</Limit>
AuthName momofood.ca
AuthUserFile /home/momofdca/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd
AuthGroupFile /home/momofdca/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.grp

Thanks for the help!
keana

Postby Arf » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:36 am

Arf
Site Admin

Postby keana » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Thanks for the reply! I am still facing the same problem.... I am having no luck at all with this script. Im on a bit of a time line to get this done and I fear I will run out... This is what I have managed:

Arfooo is installed in to a folder called "directory" http://www.momofood.ca/directory
the htaccess file is located in the "public_html" root folder and now reads like this:

# You may need to un-comment the following line
Options +FollowSymlinks

# REMEBER YOU ONLY NEED TO STARD MOD REWRITE ONCE
RewriteEngine On

# REWRITE BASE
Rewritebase /directory

# HERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ADD THE WWW PREFIXE REDIRECTION

# HERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ADD THE OLD SCRIPT REDIRECTION

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ index.php

However I am still getting error 404 and I am still not able to log into admin. I am despite to get this working as I have great need of this script on my site http://www.englishbay.com There it will be used for the business and community directory. These are very busy and key aspects of English Bay.com . I really appreciate all your help in this matter!
keana

Postby keana » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 pm

Thanks For You Help!!!! Never mind the last post. Somehow the htaccess file I thought was edited and uploaded to momofood.ca was not the one with the modifications, and so did not work. Once I realized that I was careful to upload the copy of the htaccess file that had your suggested mods and it now works!!!! You are a Golden God! Thanks for your help and I can not wait to start using this script.

Bye, Keana
keana

Postby Arf » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:41 am

I see that, the script work now :)
It is great new for you :)

For my help, with pleasure :)
Have good WE,

regards,
Arf.
Arf
Site Admin

Re: Help Please, error 404 on admin and don't know what to d

Postby ARS » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:01 pm

thank you henrymarkson,
your post is a big help for everybody who couldn't read the identical post above
links in signatures don't help
ARS

Re: Help Please, error 404 on admin and don't know what to d

Postby thresanresee45 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 pm

thank you for the help!! The htaccess file is settled in my "public_html" folder, In installed Arfooo into "dirty" folder .
|
thresanresee45

Return to Installation, support and bug reports